Sunday, September 1, 2024

Catholic Hermit: Understanding and Loving, Moving On

 

Just want to clarify that there are added lies being stated of me online by a person who has persistently stalked, harassed, and doxxed me--and misrepresenting me online.   I very much wish the person well, have come to understand the person, and love the person in God's Love, despite the behaviors involved which are now understandable, given the situation.


For any readers coming to my site, just know that in addition to praying for the person, I have moved on from having anything to do with the person. It is a shame that the other cannot cease and desist, but I wish the person no ill will, and turn the person and the situation, over to God.


I will continue with blog writing, personal spiritual writing, or writing for publication, when and if I have the time.  For now am sharing verbally which has proven fruitful to others as well as in my own spiritual life, in various positive ways, but mostly due to that being the genre the Holy Spirit suggested.  The fruitfulness has merited my continuing this aspect of God's will for me per 1987 death experience and in part why He told me He was sending me back to my body.  Writing in addition to other genre, at this point, would take too much time from my spiritual life of prayer, penance, praise of God, and Scripture exegesis and application to daily life usually in practice of manual labor and whatever interface with others and situations that entails.


God bless His Real Presence in us!  Love in God Is Pure Love!





No comments: