Friday, January 28, 2022

Christian Catholic Mystic Hermit: In Need of Prayers

 Appreciate prayers for severe pain and nausea from the pain.  Going along with His Living Word, striving to live in Him every moment, suffering and not knowing how I will manage especially now with the pup Mercy.  God will provide.  

I have no idea how the lumbar has flared so much, shooting pain down legs, left knee has worsened, but the new area of pain is the left shoulder and upper left back, with nerve pain burning down left arm particularly in the night making hands and fingers numb.  This could be unrelated to the bad neck situation, or could be some type of shoulder injury that I was unaware of.  All-told, the pain is literally sickening.  Pain pump was increased three days ago to no improvement that I can discern.  

At times seems more pain than i can bear, and so unexpected is the left shoulder pain and all it affects.


Years ago I offered all my sufferings for Holy Church; the temporal Church specifically with its many challenges and issues from our human interference and alterations and sin nature.  I figure the Lord is utilizing this horrible pain currently for many problems that break His Sacred Heart.


Summer of 1995 in a powerful waking locution I was told that my sufferings and the sufferings of Holy Mother Church shall be made one.  So this is just more of it.


Thank you for prayers that I can endure this pain over the weekend.

God Bless His Real Presence in us!

No comments: