Monday, June 6, 2022

Christian Catholic Mystic Hermit: Been Handling Too Much Temporal

 Haven't written in awhile.  Been trying to handle too much temporal which comes when one tries to make it through this temporal life, trying to exist with the ways in which we must in the temporal existence--not even bringing much into the situation, the temporal Church.


Just checking in, and probably as well to not write of the specifics of the mayhem and mess of temporal existence; but it seems that forcing through it sometimes is about all one can "do" to continue, as for now I have myself into the forced manual labor but also trying to fill in with some sense of love and purpose which, I realize, when involving the temporal, loses its purpose and the love is not there, for the temporal cannot actually sustain that of love and purpose, not indefinitely.  The body, even, so temporal, can be forced gradually less and littler than before, as the mind becomes weary of forcing the body.


Well, that's the gist.  And we all do it even if most do not ponder the reality of forcing through temporal life, and this includes the many temporal aspects of temporal Church.  I'm personally missing the chunks of release and temporal time to spiritually remove and release, to relieve myself from that which it certainly seems God is sripping away so I can see and understand many aspects about the temporal life and world, the temporal Church, and to see my own trying to set up matters temporal, physical, so that I force my way through the temporal existence and all that goes along with it.  


The reason for God calling me to more hermit existence and contemplation and that of His Real Presence and me, and now a worker to help me get out of the temporal loop, is to recognize all that is temporal and how we use the temporal to force our way through what otherwise could be very difficult for most to appreciate or more importantly, to endure.


God bless His Real Presence in us!  Love in His Love!



No comments: