Monday, November 7, 2016

Catholic Hermit Shares Einstein Quote


Saw this and wished it were the reason for the obstacles I keep encountering.  I pray I have a great spirit, that the Holy Spirit is with me, filling me.  I so hope and pray for this, out of love of the Holy Spirit, of God the Father, and of Jesus Christ, the Son of God!

I hope and pray each of you dear readers is a great spirit, as well, filled full of the Holy Spirit today and always!

Have been praying and praying for a prayer mission, amidst having to remove grout from tiles that ended up drying several shades too light.  Of course.  At least I was able to get it out after spending a lot of God's gift of time trying to stain it slightly darker, which made it look not so great....

Then I was fortunately to be able to pop up some set larger tiles in little laundry area (under construction/renovation).  I set them but realized this morning that trying to combine some tiles that I hoped would blend in with some extra tiles that were not enough to do the full task, just don't look good aesthetically.  Got the dried mortar all scraped up. Fortunately I have some good-deal tile in pole barn that I picked up a couple years ago.  Not my first choice for the space, but plenty.  And as the Holy Spirit would provide, they fit in amazingly well so will have very few tile cuts.

Anyway, here is the Einstein quote.  I consider that the devil and his legions and minions are mediocre in mind and all other aspects.  The Light of the Holy Spirit and God-Is-Love dispels all darkness and mediocrity!  God bless His Real Presence in us!

No comments: