Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Jesus and Me - Glen Campbell - LIVE & Studio versions


Awoke this morning with this song playing in the heart, the words singing in the mind.  What lifts us up to His Real Presence, might also lift up someone else.  We can take our temporal bodies, minds, hearts--and because of Jesus' love and mercy, the choice to uplift and lift up, is ours.  Ask God for His power, grace and abundant faith.  Be lifted and uplift.

Glen Campbell's life story is in this song.  Perhaps it is why there is such appeal:  redemption is ours, also, for the asking. In today's Gospel reading at Mass [John 14], Jesus states His own love of the Father: ...the world must know that I love the Father and that I do just as the Father has commanded me."  

How often do we stop and say within or without, silently or aloud how we feel about Him?  I love you, God!  I love you, Father!  I love you, His Real Presence!


No comments: