Sunday, July 17, 2022

Christian Mystic Hermit of God and His Church: Realize God's Purpose for Paul's Purpose Is Also for Me

 Colossians 1:24-28 

[For first time ever I realize what Paul was expressing regarding filling up by his own sufferings, what is lacking in Christ's afflictions of His Body, which is the Church--that this is exactly why God called me into the Catholic Church and said that my sufferings and the sufferings of Holy Mother Church shall be made ONE.  This is helpful as it validates that this is an actual purpose and mission, and even back then the church was being adulterated and was ill with afflictions from humankind.]
"Now I rejoice in my sufferings for your sake, and in my flesh I do my share on behalf of His bodywhich is the church, in filling up what is lacking in Christ's afflictions.
Of this church I was made a minister according to the stewardship from God bestowed on me for your benefit, so that I might fully carry out the preaching of the word of God,
that is, the mystery which has been hidden from the past ages and generations, but has now been manifested to His saints,
to whom God willed to make known what is the 
riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles
which is Christ in you, the hope of glory.
We proclaim Him, admonishing every man and 
teaching every man with all wisdomso that we may present every man complete in Christ.

No comments: