Monday, May 29, 2023

Christian Catholic Mystic Hermit: Awesome Gift of Pentecost, 2023


Myself having been negated in various ways, disallowed and estranged, do not mind. The hurt and upset, the anger, even, has left. This is due to the indwelling of the Holy Spirit and the Living Word--Jesus reminding me directly and through what He states, recorded in the Gospel of John several times and in varying ways. God and Jesus are in me; God's and Christ's love is thus in me.

I must remain in His Love, and know in truth and faith that God's and Jesus' Love, indwelling in me through the loving action of the Holy Spirit, are so far superior to any temporal or human love--that I can love and pray and be quite joyful for others no matter their dispositions toward me at any given time or phase of life. I have been given full understanding of the power of the Trinitarian love within me, to such an extent that I need no human love, non love of things, not even my pups' loyal and devoted, dependent-on-me love.

Due to God's and Jesus' love within me, I am able to love as God loves--a love that also prays for the best for others but does not need others to love or even like me. The Love of God and Jesus, indwelling in me by the mystical power of the loving Holy Spirit, suffices and is supreme over any temporal or human love. This has been a huge spiritual development in my life and soul; it is freeing and powerful, and so very loving, prayerful, and peaceful.


This is for everyone, not just for me. But I needed to learn it after years of tumultuous, erratic situations with others who have needs themselves for freedom to like and want to relate with whom they enjoy and relate with in their temporal and active lives, within their own families, careers, and friendships. God has moved me beyond, explaining to me to let these others go in a tangible way, to stay clear as they do not understand me nor respect my way of being which is not the norm, granted, but also being prepared for this marvelous reality of God's loving me and even liking me in a way far more superior to anything or anyone on earth or the other side can offer.
Only God's Love has this eternal quality of peace, truth, beauty, and goodness that is supernal and supersedes what I mistakenly had thought to be important--and went through many situations and years of upset and hurt, of rejection and being deemed different, or being negated, ridiculed, mistreated, disallowed, not responded to, and cut off time and again. Rather than now, seeing so clearly how Christ forms us in ways He has experienced in the temporal life he lived, how He was treated and viewed, called "crazy" and"different" by those even in his own family and by many others, friends and strangers alike. Yet the major point and truth, beauty, and goodness, is that with Christ in us, God's love is also in us, always.

Thus those who are far more astute than I have been for years, know with faith and assurance, that God's Love, Christ's Love, is what matters and nothing other. And we are to love others then, with the Love of God that is within us. This is by the action of the Holy Spirit that God and Jesus enable us to love others with Their Love, with the Trinitarian Love. No longer do we then feel hurt or rejected; being estranged is not a problem. Rather, God's and His Son's Love within us always, is manifestation of how much we are loved and also liked buy God and Jesus and the Holy Spirit. The other no longer matters.

Jesus says,"Remain in My LOVE." This is what matters. There is perfect joy and freedom and peace in grasping this reality, and that is also how we can love others and all things with God and Jesus' Love, for this is the Love that is within us--not temporal or human love that is not as God's Love.

I pray that anyone who reads this, will grasp or already has grasped what I am finally learning and experiencing at least at this level of understanding and more so, living out the great, freeing, powerful, all-encompassing love of God for me and thus enabling me to love others with God's love, and to pray for others with His Love. That's what matters now and eternally.

God bless His Real Presence in us. "Remain in My Love," says Christ.

No comments: