Saturday, May 20, 2023

Christian Catholic Mystic Hermit: Morning Thoughts the Scriptures Answered

 

Thoughts and sufferings of this morning....

I can only hope in the truth of God's Living Word. I'd never have dreamt of a life of such. physical and various other types of sufferings. Taking the physical suffering alone, who'd have thought the left arm and hand could become excruciating from nerve pain, and numb and tingling at the same time?

Then yesterday I heard inwardly a little "tearing" sound, and there is a most painful muscle in left upper back now adding to the agony. The sprinklers are not all working; I have no idea why not. The one I repaired seems to have a drip; not sure I can get down on painful knee again or have the ability to tighten it, although the right arm and hand is nothing compared to the fiery numbness of the left arm and hand.

I've increased the pain meds doubly, but yet the nerve pain rips. I need the hand/wrist carpel tunnel release surgery asap--before the knee surgery, truly, as painful as is the knee. Thus I hope and pray John 16:20,22 will become true for me, and SOON.

"Jesus said to his disciples: 'Amen, amen, I say to you, you will weep and mourn, while the world rejoices; you will grieve, but your grief will become joy....So you also are now in anguish. But I will see you again, and your hearts will rejoice, and no one will take your joy away from you. On that day you will not question me about anything.'"

God bless His Real Presence in us!  Love in His Love!

No comments: