Sunday, May 14, 2023

Christian Catholic Mystic Hermit: Elucidating Morning Locution

 "Your eradication as a person."


Morning locution, elucidating: "Your eradication as a person."
That is what is of value in recent, constructive and constructing incidents and situations. The person must at some point be eradicated; the soul thus becomes increasingly prominent.
This is what the Holy Spirit is explaining in a concise statement of mystical fact. My self as a person is being eradicated.
(The soul remains significantly present and growing in ways beyond my ken.)
I grasp the reality of what is being explained: why the recent culminating incidents that could seem insulting, hurtful, are not at all. They are simply part of this marvelous process of my person being eradicated.
The understanding is immediate, illuminating, glorious; and I am most grateful. While most will not, would not, understand the beauty of this statement of truth from God through the Holy Spirit, I know my late mother would, and does now, where she is, near and dear. It is what my late spiritual "da," Rev. F., would understand immediately; he'd smile and likely is smiling now, as well.

It's definitely a tremendous positive; I don't intend for anyone to feel concern, Rather to consider the joy and wonderment at how God guides the soul through detachment, as Jesus Himself spoke of the seed that must fall to the ground, be crushed, die, in order to have new life. This is life of the soul and spirit, not of the more limiting temporal.

God bless His Real Presence in us!  Love in His Love!


No comments: